Tippin Guitars offer the highest quality repair for acoustic instruments. With our knowledge and experience with high end instruments no one is better qualified to help you care for your collection We offer a premium alternative to your local repair person. If you live in an area that does not offer quality repair or simply want the best, send your instrument to us.
We are also well known for our work with mandolins and resonator guitars.
In addition to building fine custom guitars, Bill Tippin has a love for repair and restoration work and over 25 years of experience. Bill oversees a staff that he has hand selected to insure quality in everything we do.
It may seem extravagant to ship an instrument for repair, but it can actually save you money as opposed to having poor repair work done which can seriously impact value, tone and playability. We’ve seen wonderful instruments rendered worthless by neglect and improper repairs. Our shop includes all the tools to build and repair as well as providing excellent finish work.
Working with Tippin Guitars is easy.
1. Send us or call us with detailed information about your instrument and the problem(s) you are experiencing. Also send digital photos if you can and be sure to include your phone numbers.
2. We’ll send a recommendation and an estimate based on your information. This will include an estimated return date.
3. If you approve, send us your instrument. Upon receipt we’ll inspect it and provide you with a final repair estimate.
4. If you approve, we’ll do the work and get your instrument back to you in a timely manner.
Here are some of the services we offer:
– Setups, Adjustments
– Crack Repairs
– Re-Frets, Re-Topping
– Vintage Instrument Repair
– Pickup Installations
– Bridge Repairs
– Neck Resets
– Loose Braces
– Re-Finishing & Touch Ups
– Complete Restorations
– Custom Nuts & Saddles